bought it without hesitant. He knew that I would need it for my
cake (so sweet of him). But I had enough of Fruity Pastry Cake
for the moment, cos I have bake 4 such cakes over 2 weekends.
So in order not to let the berries rot in fridge, I go thru my file
and decided to bake this 'To Die For Blueberry Muffins'. This
muffin has always well-like by my family. Hope it is the same
to you too..
190 gm all-purpose flour
150 gm castor sugar
3 gm salt
9 gm baking powder
80ml vegetable oil
80 ml milk
145 gm fresh blueberries
60 gm caster sugar or brown sugar
90 gm all-purpose flour
3 gm ground cinnamon
60 gm Butter, cubed
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Combine 190gm flour, 150gm sugar, salt and baking powder.
3. Add egg into milk and combine with oil.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into flour mixture. Stir to mix well.
5. Fold in blueberries.
6. Fill muffin cups to 2/3 full, and sprinkle with *crumb topping
7. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or till done.
* To make crumb topping :
1. Mix together 60gm sugar, 90gm plain flour, 3gm cinnamon,
60gm butter, a pinch of salt. Mix with fork and sprinke
over muffins before baking.