He has given me a few pieces to try, and goodness! A young boy like
him can bake so well! I asked him if he is willing to share his recipe
with me and he happily obliged. Good boy! Haha....
250 gm butter
125 gm soft brown sugar
1 tbsp vanilla essence
350 gms plain flour
1 tbsp soda bicarbonate
(I find the taste of soda too strong, should it be 1 teaspoon?)
1/4 tbsp salt
180 gm of white chocolate, chopped coarsely
100 gm almond nibs (roasted)
(Preheat oven at 170C.)
1. Whip ingredients A together till white and fluffy.
2. Add egg, one at a time. Mix well before another egg.
3. Whip the mixture till creamy, then add vanilla essence
4. Add in ingredients C and D. Whip mixture till well combined.
5. Use a teaspoon to scoop a cookie size and place on greased tray.
(Place apart, not too close)
6. Bake for 20 to 25mins
7. Leave cookies to cool before storing.