Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with some rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated

Since young, I have been seeing my mum learning baking and
cooking.Whenever she was backed from CC, we will get to taste
all the nice food. When i have my own family, i started to
bake and cook. Since then, i got to know a few baking kakis.
I was inspired by their creativity and willingness to share.
Thanks to all the baking kakis, including my
nominator, Fatmum..谢谢你!!

These are some of the blogs that I wish to nominate
lindataycorner

No comments:

Post a Comment