cakes for me to bake for them...So I started off with
this very soft cheesecake for them to share with their
250g cream cheese
100ml fresh milk
60g plain flour
20g corn flour
6 egg yolks
1 tbsp lemon juice
¼ tsp salt
6 egg whites
¼ tsp cream of tartar
140g fine granulated / caster sugar
1) Melt cream cheese, butter and milk in a bowl over a pot of water.
2) Cool the mixture.
3) Beat in egg yolks and lemon juice. Fold in flour and mix well.
4) Whisk egg white with cream of tartar until foamy.
5) Add in the sugar and whisk until soft peaks form.
5a) FOLD egg white batter in to cream cheese batter.
6) Pour into aluminium
7) Bake in a water bath for 45 mins or until set or golden brown at 160C.