OVEN BAKED DONUTS
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
3/4 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
150 gm UHT milk
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
2. Combine the egg, milk, oil, lemon juice and vanilla and mix well.
3. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
4. Coat the tube pans with nonstick cooking spray and dust with 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar. Divide batter among pans.
5. Bake at 180C for 13 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
(1 Recipe is good to make 24 mini donuts)